LA LE LO
Child Development Home
We understand that every moment with your infant is precious, and stop at nothing to keep your little one safe, happy, and loved.
• Your baby will be taken under the wing of our warm and nurturing caregivers in the infant care facility. Personal cribs, separate areas for diapering and feeding, and our “no-uncovered shoe” policy, ensure a clean environment for you infant to explore.
• Child care programs for infants focus on skills such as fine-motor skills development along with cognitive, social-emotional and language development.
• Every day, you will receive a log of your child’s feeding, sleeping, diapering and learning activities to further keep you informed of any infant care center happenings.
Preschoolers love exploring their world through active investigation and hands on experiences.
• Our preschool programs consist of activities that engage and activate your child’s prior knowledge.
• Our classrooms feature learning centers equipped with inviting and developmentally appropriate materials.
• There is even a preschool reading center equipped with books of different genres, books on audio, big books, writing materials, puppets, a puppet theater and comfy furniture, which immerse your child in an active investigation of literature from a variety of authors and topics.
At this stage, a toddler needs to be in an environment that cultivates their natural precociousness and energy—a place that allows them to explore and have fun.
• Each classroom is filled with an array of learning materials that cultivate their fine and gross-motor skills, their receptive and expressive language, and satiate their intellectual curiosity, all while building positive relationships with peers and adults.
• We embrace our busy little learners and focus on channeling their energy into stimulating curriculum that help them blossom both intellectually, and socially.
• Our teachers focus the age-specific child care programs around personal and shared experiences that rouse and challenge our toddlers every day.
One of our goals in our Pre-K program classrooms is to prepare your child for a successful transition into Kindergarten.
• Developing critical-thinking skills and stimulating intellectual curiosity ensure that our students will be prepared to enter kindergarten in the fall.
• Our Pre- K program increases the focus on math, science, language and social studies, giving students the opportunity to hit the ground running in elementary school.
• Our classrooms feature learning centers that are equipped with stimulating, developmentally appropriate learning materials.
At this age, children are becoming problem solvers, explorers and even inventors. They learn about the world around them as they ask questions, put things together, and take things apart.
• Our early preschool programs give them the guidance and the tools they need to explore and learn within a stimulating and secure environment.
• The curriculum of our early preschool programs focuses on developing critical-thinking skills and stimulating your child’s curiosity.
Laughing Often, Learning Always and Loving Unconditionally